My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » TBG
  •  » Making text based game

#1 2017-11-13 14:23:44

Donnieclark

Making text based game

Hello all,

I'm going to be making a text based game, You will play as the hacker doing various things playing at the terminal. Now, i have been using javascript only on code academy really but i know my way around it fairly well compared to before as i'm 94% into the course.

I'm starting out by making the lay out of the game in a browser, it will have the terminal in the middle were you pipe commands and storyline options, then it will have the progressing storyline on the right side of the screen and something on the left.. maybe just how far you've progressed. I hate HTML and all in all styling of things... mainly because i havn't paid great attention to html and css.

But if any of you have any tips as this is really my first project with javascript aside from code academy then feel free to tell me them.. i'll keep this updated when i have progressed alot, but keep in mind this is my first project and i'm a noob at javascript.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.hackthissite.org/forums/vie … be787eb075

explainer video

2017-11-13 14:23:44

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » TBG
  •  » Making text based game

Adverts

Board footer